I should have been born in the South.
shannonicole.tumblr.com
twitter.com/shannonicole

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I love twinkling lights and vanilla candles.  I was a vegetarian for four years.  Chick-fil-A ruined me in the best way.  I’ve been to Ireland once; I want to make it twice.  I love adventures that involve fairs, the beach, and late night drives.   I hate puppets and monkeys.  They are way too close to being human to be cute.  I dream of having fresh flowers fill my house.  I used to be terrified of elevators and airplanes.  Now you can’t get me off of them.  I can’t sing.  Really, my voice is terrible, but it doesn’t stop me.  I want to own a mini pig and a Golden Retriever.  I change my hair color with my mood.  I loved high school and was involved in almost everything.  I was that girl.  I can’t live without Shaka Laka chap stick.  I would give up electronics any day.  I break most things I own.  It’s really hard for me to watch the same movie twice; documentaries are an exception.  My life verse is 1 Corinthians 16:13-14.  I have it tattooed on me.  I think more people should sit around fires and tell stories and play guitars.  I love anything knitted and colored glass bottles.   I think I could be a great interior decorator or wedding coordinator.  I want to be a wife and mother and everything that comes with it.  I want to get married in a barn. I will never be able to live far from a coast. 

And I believe in redemption stories.  They are what give me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment