The beauty’s in the transition. There comes new life in the passing.
I’ve come to understand my life in seasons; ones that differ far from the expectations I had for myself. I didn’t graduate high school and enter college and find my future in the next 4 years. I graduated high school and fell into a season marked by my own depravity, followed by one of redemption and discipline. And here now I write from a season of peace, watching the seeds I’ve planted slowly spring from a soil fiercely turned and cultivated.
With every new season I’ve entered into, I’ve found the most meaning in the transition. It’s then that we have to work the hardest at change [and understanding it], and at moving forward when it can be the last thing we want to do. And it’s then that we are able to see the past with a refined perspective as a whole, pulling its unique substance out to carry with us into the future.
I may have come to understand my life in seasons, but the true beauty is in the transition.
[Thankful for the brilliancy in change tonight]
It took me a long time to discover my life ran in seasons. I was so discouraged when something would change... now.. I, too, "find the most meaning in the transitions"... great post, friend.
ReplyDelete